For work on incident treatment to have good effect, we have focused on:
- Easy registration for all employees
- Easy and flexible handling of nonconformities
- Easy overview of reports and statistics
In INOSA, registration can be done either via an app on mobile phone or tablet or directly on the PC. Capture an event, enter a short text, and send — a simple and effective incident detection procedure.
To prioritize the deviations with the greatest potential, you assess the potential risk of the incident. The potential consequence combined with the company’s own risk matrix gives the incident a risk score in the nonconformity system so that you can quickly see what should be prioritized first.
The purpose of treating an incident is to find the cause of the incident and then find good actions that work over time. To achieve this, a cause analysis may be required. In INOSA, we have integrated the Five-Why’s analysis to help you find the root cause.
Once you have established one or more actions, these are entered directly in the action log. Incidents may have many actions, or a measure can be linked to several incidents.
Functionality in INOSA:
- Registering incidents via app on mobile, tablet or PC
- Assessment of risk to prioritize incidents
- Why-why analysis to find root cause
- Indication of actual consequence and potential injury
- Possible to categorize incidents, causes (e.g., MTO cause categories), actions etc.
- Notification by e-mail of reported incidents and deadlines
- Possible to upload reports or other attachments
- Many reports and filters for analyzing results
- Possible to download reports to Excel, PDF or in HTML format
- Archiving old incidents